American_Idol_By_Request@yahoogroups.com

Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] Re: Ryan Seacrest medclerk48 Wed Feb 01 15:07:34 2012

Omg....they have Howie Mandel! Rofl!!!!!

Candy

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:11:12
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [American_Idol_By_Request] Re: Ryan Seacrest

But, are you really sure he is being asked to take a lower salary?  Things get
twisted around on the rumor mill.  Maybe he  asked for a higher salary but was
offered something lower (but still more then he is making now).  I don't buy at
all FOX wants to pay him less. AI is their anchor show.  I don't believe that
rumor is true at all.  If it is, then FOX has someone already waiting in the
wings to take over that they think is going to blow everyone away.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Sasafrass452 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I'm not sure Ryan would want to take a lower salary....
>

> **Sasafrass452**
> http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
> http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
> http://melanieamarofans.proboards.com
>

> On 01/13/2012 12:24 PM, Sue wrote:
> >
> > But you seem awefully sure it's already decided. What makes you think
> > that?
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:American_Idol_By_Request%40yahoogroups.com>, Sasafrass452
> > <Sasafrass452@> wrote:
> > >
> > > That's very true.... But usually, these things are decided long before
> > > they go public.
> > >

> > > **Sasafrass452**
> > > http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
> > > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
> > > http://melanieamarofans.proboards.com

> > <mailto:American_Idol_By_Request%40yahoogroups.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: