American_Idol_By_Request@yahoogroups.com

[American_Idol_By_Request] Re: MY american idol group? Sue Thu Feb 02 02:03:08 2012

lol, I was going to post something about "those that are just here to suck up
the music" but couldn't put it into words.  Thx Danni

How many of those people bother to say thank you? But then they are quick to
post when the songs aren't here when they want them.  I know that's not
everyone but there is a pretty good size group sitting out there like that. I
know it takes a lot of work.  Have any bother to ask if you need help.

I rest my case.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Danni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nope you don't have to work two groups unless you want to!   I know
> there are many of us who would just follow you and start talking as if
> nothing had changed...  others who just are here to suck up the
> music...well they could go find it on their own if they didn't want to
> follow over...just sayin... ;-)
> Danni Ackerman
> Selling Quality Stuff Online Since 1998
> http://www.Udderlygoodstuff.com
> On 1/17/2012 10:12 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I did think about that, but there are a lot of members that are on "special
> > notice" here for the music.
> >
> > Hmmmmmmm but then again, over half are bouncing anyway and it would get rid
> > of those.....then again there are those clueless that would still be stuck
> > here anyway.....would still get the notices and then I'd have to work two
> > groups instead of just one......oy vey. What a conundrum......
> > Candy
> > Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Sasafrass452<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:55:12
> > To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Subject: Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] MY american idol group?
> >
> > You could also set up a new group&  move us all there. Just a thought....
> > **Sasafrass452**
> > http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
> > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alcatrazonfox
> > http://melanieamarofans.proboards.com
> > On 01/17/2012 12:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >> I did, but it doesn't work that way....there is nothing in the feedback
> >> options that allow for that. I think its for those who have tried to take
> >> groups out from under the owners. I will try again to contact Eli, and
> >> even ask Raven as well.
> >> Candy
> >> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Sasafrass452<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:42:53
> >> To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> Subject: Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] MY american idol group?
> >> It's time to contact Yahoo&   have them make you the owner!
> >> **Sasafrass452**
> >> http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
> >> http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
> >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alcatrazonfox
> >> http://melanieamarofans.proboards.com
> >> On 01/17/2012 12:21 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >>> Lol, well I'm it. Eli left the group and headed off to parts
> >>> unknown.....have tried emailing him, but he hasn't responded. Am wanting
> >>> to change the pic at the homepage among other things, but can't.
> >>> Candy
> >>> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Joseph Mooney<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>> Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:03:35
> >>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>> Subject: Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] MY american idol group?
> >>> i would have asked the moderators first but no link to the members was
> >>> available for me, however i probably could have sent to to the list owner
> >>> . lol
> >>> Joseph Mooney
> >>> ________________________________
> >>>     From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>> To: aibr<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>> Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:19 AM
> >>> Subject: Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] MY american idol group?
> >>> It's ok to post this, but usually one asks the mod if they can first? But
> >>> since it's you I'll let this slide....lol
> >>> Candy
> >>> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: Joseph Mooney<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:45:47
> >>> To:<Invalid address>
> >>> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>> Subject: [American_Idol_By_Request] MY american idol group?
> >>> i am hoping the owners and moderators in the group allow me to post this.
> >>> i am sure that there are members here who are also in other american idol
> >>> groups.
> >>> i am trying to start an american idol group of my own. since i am
> >>> enjoying being a part of this group, i was wondering if anyone here would
> >>> like to join my group.
> >>> if you would like to check out the group, you can contact me and i will
> >>> send you the link.
> >>> Joseph Mooney