American_Idol_By_Request@yahoogroups.com

[American_Idol_By_Request] Re: MY american idol group? Sue Thu Feb 02 02:03:08 2012

lol, I was going to post something about "those that are just here to suck up
the music" but couldn't put it into words.  Thx Danni

How many of those people bother to say thank you? But then they are quick to
post when the songs aren't here when they want them.  I know that's not
everyone but there is a pretty good size group sitting out there like that. I
know it takes a lot of work.  Have any bother to ask if you need help.

I rest my case.