American_Idol_By_Request@yahoogroups.com

Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] Re: MY american idol group? medclerk48 Thu Feb 02 02:03:10 2012

Yup! No offense to Joseph here, but I think it's time for an aibr2.....I'd
still post the music, but would have more control.....

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:52:44
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [American_Idol_By_Request] Re: MY american idol group?

Why, if they don't want to make the effort to move to a new group (or figure
out how to move) they are not that interested.

This is a group with 18,000 members with only a handful that post.  It may be
time to clean house.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I did think about that, but there are a lot of members that are on "special
> notice" here for the music.
> Hmmmmmmm but then again, over half are bouncing anyway and it would get rid
> of those.....then again there are those clueless that would still be stuck
> here anyway.....would still get the notices and then I'd have to work two
> groups instead of just one......oy vey. What a conundrum......
>
> Candy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: