American_Idol_By_Request@yahoogroups.com

Re: [American_Idol_By_Request] AIBR2 *Joni* Thu Feb 02 02:08:55 2012

Ye of little faith! hahaha  I joined the new group!  YES!!!  Looking forward to
tonight!!

Joni
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Candy G.
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:47 PM
  Subject: [American_Idol_By_Request] AIBR2

  I have made the new group, and the link is:
member! (well, besides myself).....

  I will post the "Special Notice" post to this group in a few days, but am
doing some touch ups in the other group! I am also finding some posts in my
spam folder that I didn't notice until today. Am extremely sorry about that.

  The M.O. is the same as far as new members are auto accepted, but moderated
at first. Am wanting to allow pics as well unless it gets taken advantage of,
then I'll take that away if I have to....I really don't expect that group to
get as big as this one tho.....

  Candy G.
  Moderator