BMW-Mini-Cooper@yahoogroups.com

[BMW-Mini-Cooper] Re: iPod? and extended warranty? And snowtires? Anthony N. Thu Dec 06 00:04:00 2007

$500 sounds right for the R56 iPod adapter, but not for the
convertibles. $300 was the full price for the old iPod adapter.

Keep in mind that the old iPod adapter is limited--you must create
five playlists in advance (if you don't want to just play all songs or
shuffle play all songs) and no track information is displayed on the
radio. (The iPod adapter basically makes your iPod look like a 6-disc
CD changer.) There are aftermarket products that will let you connect
your iPod and be able to more fully control it.

-anthony

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Brian J. Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>