BMW-Mini-Cooper@yahoogroups.com

Re: [BMW-Mini-Cooper] It's about Cooper's automatic transmission fluid -- it ain't cheap!!! Paul Jones Tue Jun 09 17:01:01 2009

Yeah, like the $20/gal coolant is cheap.

On Jun 4, 2009, at 10:36 AM, imblesst wrote:

> And who, pray tell, is Mr. Kubota?
>
> I can't believe the cost of the fluid! Glad you have Cooper back.
>
> deirdre

Paul Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

***

The difference between an introvert and extrovert mathematicians is:
An introvert mathematician looks at his shoes while talking to you. An
extrovert mathematician looks at your shoes.