BMW-Mini-Cooper@yahoogroups.com

[BMW-Mini-Cooper] How can I tell if I have the sports suspension? James Allan Whitaker Thu Jul 28 12:01:12 2011

I own a 2007 MINI Cooper (not the "S" version) and actually managed to loose
the window sticker.  It appears to be loaded with a lot of options such as
climate control, deluxe seating, and wider tires. The ride is far from soft and
the wheels I believe are 16".

However, I'm thinking of maybe upgrading to a MINI S and I'd like to know for
certain that it does indeed have that sports suspension.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!