BMW-Mini-Cooper@yahoogroups.com

[BMW-Mini-Cooper] Re: Your Mileage on Front Brake Pads? Maurice Sun Feb 19 10:01:15 2012

It must be all that spirited, twisty mountain road driving in RI. As my
motorcycle mechanic likes to say, "Brakes are over-rated. The just slow you
down."

My car is only about a year and a half old, so I really have nothing to
contribute to this thread. Too much coffee this morning...