BMW-Mini-Cooper@yahoogroups.com

Re: [BMW-Mini-Cooper] Your Mileage on Front Brake Pads? Kent Kirkley Tue Feb 21 11:00:51 2012

Jay..

My 2006 Mini S went 66,400 before the front sensor lighted.
Granted...a good 30,000 of that was highway miles.

Kent Kirkley

-----Original Message-----
From: jaykenty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BMW-Mini-Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm
Subject: [BMW-Mini-Cooper] Your Mileage on Front Brake Pads?

The front brake pads on my '09 Clubman are nearly worn out (also showing valid
sensor warning).  I only have 16,200 miles on the car, and this seems like very
poor brake pad wear performance to me.  The car is driven briskly, but not
tracked or abused.  Wondering what has been the experience of other MINI owners?

Thanks,
Jay Kenty
RI

---

Does your MINI dealer "Cut the Mustard"? ......add your experience to the
database... TIP: enter YOUR dealer name the same as someone else has done for
the same dealer to make multiple comments on the same dealer easier to sort....
( v1.1 13 Jan 2006)