BMW-Mini-Cooper@yahoogroups.com

RE: [BMW-Mini-Cooper] Maintenance cost Brian Davis Mon Apr 09 08:00:40 2012

No dirt roads for this MINI.  It's been babied all its life.   Always taken to
the MINI dealer and always had recommended service.

It does live it's life in Illinois which can have its share of salty roads and
potholes in the Winter though.

Heck . . . I didn't even mention the short life of the original run flats!

I purchased a 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty through the dealer when the
original warranty ran out . . . . it's MORE than paid for itself.

That warranty runs out this December, so you can BET that it will be getting a
thorough checkup before the time runs out.

Brian Davis