CPSLOPenguins@googlegroups.com

[CPsloPenguins] Track Day next weekend: Willow Springs David Berry Sun Nov 13 19:00:35 2011

Hey kids, Grand-pappy-in-training Berry here...

Track day in Willow Srpings next weekend, last one of the season.  Sat or
Sun, $150.  ($50 discount if you do both).

I think I'm gonna go on Sunday, any takers?

Dave Berry
209 968 5779