CSI-GrissomSara@yahoogroups.com

RE: [CSI-GrissomSara] *Spoilers* Thoughts on last night's episode! Robert Powers Fri Sep 29 12:03:13 2006

Comments Below

*

*

*

*

< I really hope that we get some closure from this episode for next week.
For me, that kinda left me on a down point for the episode. A little bit of
closure or some hint that it will be resolved next week would have been
nice. It really seems like they ran out of time or that part of the show got
cut off that it ended so abruptly. >

Excellent point Chilana.  I thought my DVR cut off the episode at first.

 Joan