CSI-GrissomSara@yahoogroups.com

[CSI-GrissomSara] Re: Living Legend 7x9 Discussion Ria Fri Nov 24 18:02:21 2006

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Mel Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I made it home *just* in time for this episode, and I have to say I
really enjoyed it. I always like it when a case seems so transparent,
open-and-shut at first, only to twist and turn and become much more
complicated. It keeps me interested. 16 year old Catherine didn't
look at all like what I was expecting, but I'll let it go.

I thought it was neat seeing a  young Catherine, and seeing her
reaction to him was priceless.

>   Of course, no Sara/Grissom at all, but I really don't mind. If I
had my way with the episodes, those of us on this list would probably
be the only ones left watching <g>. The teaser for December 7th
episode was great too...I can't wait!

>   Also, Doc Robbins taking out the reporter was *priceless*! So was
the look on the cop's face when he arrived :-O!

HAAHAAA I love the Doc

>   Hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
>
>   Best,
>   Mel

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
email and get things done faster.