CSI-GrissomSara@yahoogroups.com

[CSI-GrissomSara] I like to watch & Unusual Suspect.......... Michele Arnold Mon Jan 29 00:13:17 2007

I am done with those two and i had seen those both before, but with US only
bits and parts not the whole thing, that one was wild, pretty tricky there with
the 12 year old.......the first one i remember i saw because i saw something
else that the black girl was in before that and then saw her in that and also i
remember on America's Most Wanted & news bits about the real guy that dressed
like a fireman on Halloween or something and raped some gal, good thing he got
caught:) Thinking "Wow finally i've seen a CSI(then)where i did read a story
like that" lol.....cause some of them so far i don't remember reading about,
that should be a good poll, how many have seen CSI's and thought to themselves
"Ya know i think i read a similiar story in the paper or heard on the news
something like this??"......sides the DOM stuff that LH was into which we all
know exists!

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.