CSI-GrissomSara@yahoogroups.com

[CSI-GrissomSara] episode question - Cross Dressing Carp Robert Powers Fri Oct 26 12:10:25 2007

If this issue has already been addressed, let me know. Does anyone think it
odd that Grissom was able to 'joke' with Hodges about the miniature killer?
Natalie almost killed Sara. This should be an intensely painful subject for
Grissom. We all know Grissom's reactions are usually subdued anyway but I
didn't get the impression he even connected it with Sara's ordeal. He seemed
to be more interested in being sarcastic with Hodges rather than masking any
hurt feelings. Is it just me?

Joan