Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon-10D] The 7D and high ISO gary . chris Wed Feb 01 09:03:47 2012

Hi gang,

I recently saw on PBase some photos taken with a 7D that impressed me. They
were taken at 5,000 ISO at ~1/500 sec. at some sporting event. Unfortunately I
did not keep the URL for later review and now I have some questions.

One of which is to see if anyone here with a 7D can take a photo of anything at
5000 ISO and ~500th sec and email a jpeg to me. I really want to look carefully
at it, you know shadows, noise and the such.

It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gary