Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-10D] Woostock Train Show Richard Tope Wed Feb 01 18:00:56 2012

Flicker

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Darrin J. Calcutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> **
>

> Which page? Mibe or flickr?

Richard M. "Dick" Tope
http://www.rtope.com
"Natural stupidity always beats artificial intelligence."
42 32' 25"N  83 00' 45"W

*Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history,
which includes my email address and any others you see. It is a courtesy to
those who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the
world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses
and prevents viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: