Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon-10D] Do not open any files from me today. gary . chris Thu Feb 09 10:01:44 2012

Today Comcast sent out emails while this computer was off and I was in bed at
4:47 am.

I don't know what the URL in the email does - if anything.

I think Comcast was hacked as ONLY the very limited email addresses in the
on-line address book were effected. My Thunderbird email program was closed and
I haven't used it for months. So I am not sure just how email were sent out.

I did upgrade my FireFox to version 8 and updated my ZoneAlarm and Avria
anti-virus. I ran a quick scan it it found nothing - will do a more in-depth
later.

Anyway I am watching carefully today.

This email is only being sent out to those I have on my on-line address book.

Gary