Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

RE: [Canon-10D] Feisol Monopod Problems Ron Buskirk Thu Feb 09 10:02:25 2012

I have a Feisol tripod that I bought around that same time.  I don't use
it "daily", but it does get used, and I have had no problems with it at
all.  ...another happy customer...!

RonSB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Casner
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:19 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: [Canon-10D] Feisol Monopod Problems

About ten years ago I bought a carbon fiber Feisol tripod/monopod set.
 This was back when the gear had to be ordered direct from Taiwan.  A
few
years after I bought the setup I managed to get a tripod section
separated
from the rest of the leg; I couldn't get it back together (I have the
mechanical aptitude of a turnip) so I wrote an email to Feisol.
 The email went out at 9:00 PM, CST, on a Sunday - by 10:00 PM. I
received
a reply, including a hand drawing of the segment reattachment
procedures.
 THAT impressed me.

Last week a friend noticed that I was missing the lower segment of my
monopod.  Again, I emailed Feisol to ask how I could buy a replacement.
received an immediate answer.  Feisol said models are not necessarily
the
same as the one I bought and asked me to send photos.  I did and
included
below is the reply I received.

Does Feisol still impress me?  *You damn betcha!*  Do I recommend Feisol
products?  Oh, YES!

Jack Casner

  Dear Jack,

Thank you for your purchase.

We'll send you the replacement parts via air mail (takes around
14-21days.), please provide the address for delivery.

Further, after checking the photos, we found out some parts are broken
in
the last joint; therefore, we'll also send you some rings.

Please follow the instruction here to assemble.

http://www.feisoluk.com/faq.php?cID=1#12

please be noticed, your monopod is the older version, so there's no no.4
ring in your monopod, and no.3 ring are two half circles instead of a
complete ring, and this time, we will send a no.3 ring just as the
webpage.

Thank you again for your support.

Best Regards,

Yuno