Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-10D] Do not open any files from me today. Igor Leandro Antunes Thu Feb 09 12:00:47 2012

That means your "online" account was hacked. Someone got your password.

Just change all mail password and you should be fine.

That usually happens when you have weak passwords, like lets say gary123 or
gc2000, stuff like that.

If you want a safe password, include capitals, numbers and symbols, like [EMAIL
PROTECTED] (last three are shift+123). Easy to remember and will give a heck of
a hard time for hackers to get it.
Igor Leandro Antunes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]