Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon-10D] Winter's morning and a high gamut display Gary Udstrand Fri Mar 09 14:00:19 2012

My new laptop has a high gamut screen (adobe rgb) and my pictures are
taking on a whole new look.    Using the new laptop I developed the image
below and posted it online.  When I view it on the same laptop it looks
great, when I went back to my older laptop the image is different, does not
look as nice.   I expected differences with the new screen and I guess that
is a good thing.  I suspect most of you are using  similar high gamut
profiled displays so things should look OK, but if you have an older
uncalibrated monitor I am curious how it looks.

Bog article
http://blog.twigsandtracks.com/2012/03/08/superior-sunrise/

Gallery
http://www.twigsandtracks.com/landscapes/h2136a0ba#h2136a0ba

Thanks for any feedback and/or comments.  :-)

Thanks!

--
Gary
http://www.twigsandtracks.com