Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-10D] Lens no Focus gary.chris Tue Apr 03 15:01:47 2012

This is an interesting thread because I am wondering if my 5D body is
not focusing. Just doesn't seem like my shots are very sharp compared to
ones taken a couple of months ago.

I have used 2 "L" glass lenses and both have similar, just noticeable,
'lack-of-sharpness' in the shots. Could be my imagination, but I need to
find out before I send the body in for repair.

Can the auto-focus on the camera body have a problem? And how do you
check it out?

I am going to try to find a similar place I have taken photos before,
but none are around here, so it might be a while before I can use that
method.

Gary