Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon-10D] Re: Lens no Focus lvthunder1 Wed Apr 04 11:01:08 2012

The best way to test it would be to do the following.  Get a piece of grid or
lined paper and tape it to a box.  Put it at about a 45 degree angle to your
camera on a tripod.  Either use lights or window light and focus on the center
line.  Then look at it on a computer and see where the focus is.  To tell if
it's the camera or the lens the easiest way is to use a 2nd body.  Borrow one
from a friend if you need to.

Stephen Cupp