Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-10D] Re: Lens no Focus John Posada Fri Apr 06 07:02:01 2012

I shoot about 3,000 to 4,000 shots a week on erratically moving
subjects under varying lighting conditions.

I'd say that 99% of the out-of-focus photos that I end up with are based on
operator error.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Darrin J. Calcutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> **
>

> Becuase of my lack of trust in the focus, when i shoot now, I always
> re-focus.
> It sounds funny, becuase, I only do single shot, no high speed. Beep,
> shoot, beep, shot, beep, shot, beep...

-
John Posada
Rock portfolio: http://jposada.zenfolio.com/musicportfolio