Canon-10D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-10D] Re: Lens no Focus J Bryan Kramer Fri Apr 13 06:00:15 2012

Maybe you should study Depth of Field for awhile, try a smaller f/stop.
Maybe f/11.

BK

"As an artist, my interest lies in pictures and in the technical procedure
required to produce them..."
--*Ansel Adams*

J Bryan Krämer       North Florida, USA
photos at: http://pbase.com/photoburner