Canon-350D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-350D] Lens for low light sports photography Rick Jack Mon Oct 23 06:02:30 2006

Hi,

     As fast as those lenses are, do you really want to be shooting wide open
with them?  I would use a very high power strobe (if allowed) or bump my ISO
up. Both those lenses are excellent choices, but I know quite a few pros who
use the f2.8 70-200 Canon zoom with image stabilization for indoor sports.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=150&modelid=7469
  That is what I'd use.
  Rick

dave350d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I'm looking for help deciding which telephoto lens to buy for indoor
volleyball. Flash photography not allowed, so I think the two choices
will be either the 85mm f1.8 or the 100mm f2.0. Shooting distance is
approximately 60 ft.

>>> Digital Image Recovery Tips at
>>> http://www.ultimateslr.com/memory-card-recovery.php
Yahoo! Groups Links