Canon-350D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Canon-350D] Infrared competition reminder, and other things Rick Jack Fri Dec 22 00:00:33 2006

Hi Wayne,

    Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!
  Rick

"Wayne J. Cosshall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi All,

Just a quick reminder before the silly seasontakes hold and we are all taken up
with family,
overeating and enjoyment, to get you entries in for the DIMi/MaxMax digital
infrared
competition. The winner in December, January and February will win a special IR
filter, the
grand prize winner gets a US$450 value camera conversion.

New competitions start in January as well, with software as prizes, so keep an
eye open.

Also, I'll be posting the next part of my CS3 Beta analysis over the next few
days broken
into a number of parts because of size.

Our best wishes to you all and your families for whatever this season means to
you and
yours. Stay safe, be well and be happy.

Cheers,

Wayne