Canon-350D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon-350D] Re: Your favorite photo editing program Richard Jordan Tue May 29 18:01:28 2007

Canon-350D
Posted by: "Rosemary" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   roswoods2001
Mon May 28, 2007 11:51 pm (PST)
 have
any recommendations as what would be the most user friendly?

I am also interested in a program that will watermark or copyright
photos. Will Adobe photoshop only do this or will any of the above do
so. If not, any suggestions on watermarking or copyrighting photos.

Many thanks! Rosemary

Hi Rosemary:

I enjoy using Fastone Viewer that is free to home users.  It is very
intuitive, handles RAW and has excellent file handling facilities IMO.  The
photo enhancement options are basic, but very effective.

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

For more in depth image file manipulation and watermarking, you could try
Photoshop Elements 4 or 5.  There is still a learning curve, but this
programme is much cheaper and easier to learn than the full Photoshop.

Hope this helps,

Richard Jordan

>>> Digital Image Recovery Tips at
>>> http://www.ultimateslr.com/memory-card-recovery.php