Canon20D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon20D] Lens cleaning Fethiye Sun Sep 24 16:23:38 2006

I have the "Canon EF-S 17 - 85 mm F4 - F5.6 IS USM" lens that came
with the camera.  Even though I am not so crazy about that lens, I
think it is ok to use it as a daily lens for the times you do not want
to carry much of them.  Anyway, my real problem other than it does not
produce sharp pictures is that it has dirt in it. ;(  I have no idea
how that happens but it has been cleaned 3 weeks ago and now I can see
dirt at some apertures.  I am blaming the lens as the shutter does
seem to be clean.

Can it be an individual lens problem?

And how does one clean a lens?

Thanks in advance!