Canon20D@yahoogroups.com

RE: [CanonDigital SLRs] Lens Upgrade Howard Sheldon Mon Jul 28 00:01:29 2008

Gosh Rosemary you are so modest and shy.  Only kidding. Happy birthday you
must be a LEO.

Howard

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CanonDigital SLRs] Lens Upgrade

Hey guys,
I've shot with everything and it ain't your equipment.  I've even won a
professional best in show with a 35MM throwaway camera.  The guys who judged
the gorgeous snow scene over a lake with snow birds and canadian geese and
barn wanted to know WHY I printed it a black & white on color paper.  It was
a COLOR SHOT, not black & white.........but it was so moody it looked bl &
white................got a great laugh at that.........That was 17 years
ago.  Infrared, slides calendars, cards for Hallmark, covers of Westminster
winners, dogs, models, airline parts, celebrities............shot with
pinholes, Mamiya, Hasselblad, old Canon, Nikons,   JUST KEEP SHOOTING.
NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER STOP!
Rosemary