Canon20D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [CanonDigital SLRs] Happy New Year Chuck Norcutt Wed Feb 01 08:01:45 2012

My wife and I spent 6 weeks in London and Scotland this summer and then
spent 6 weeks of the fall driving cross-country from New York to
Michigan and then down to Colorado, Utah, Nevada and California.  Then
back east via Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, etc, etc.  Anyhow, I'm
wintering in my Florida place right now with about 6,000 Canon raw files
to work on.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt