Canon20D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [CanonDigital SLRs] Happy New Year Nick Vettese Wed Feb 01 08:02:15 2012

Joe,

Nice to hear from you.  Hopefully things will get back on track, and you can be
up and shooting again.  I am looking at a 40D as a temporary second camera.
Especially with the 20D getting up in age.  don't want to have to be in the
middle of a job and get caught with my pants down.  The camera hasn't given me
any indications yet, but with the 40Ds as low as $350-$400, I can't see me not
getting one soon.

Nick