Canon20D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [CanonDigital SLRs] Happy New Year Ameed El-Ghoul Wed Feb 01 08:02:30 2012

Thanks Nick :)
I think this is the only group on the internet that will be with me till my
last days :)
I hope you had a wonderful holidays.

Regarding the 20D, I still have it, but I shamefully admit that after using the
5D MKII, I can't even rely on the 20D as a decent back up, specially when in
low light conditions,
The amount of details you can get with the 5D in low light condition even if
you pumped the ISO to 1600 is ridicules, I can't count the amount of times the
5D high ISO performance saved my back, something that I am sure the 20D won't
be able to do. It is still acting as my backup, but I pray I won't need it till
I  can get another primary and move the 5D MK II as a backup. Before getting
another camera, I would suggest giving it a try, I think you can find it now
for a decent price, even used.

Chuck, You got me on my back when you mentioned the Bridzilla lol
I am glad you are still shooting, wishing you many years to come of shooting
sir :) All the best

Kind Regards,

Ameed El-Ghoul,