Canon_40D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon_40D] Re: Pink Magnolia/Lens Choice Jeff Horton Thu Apr 30 07:00:53 2009

I looked at your pbase shots and noticed that many of them were similar in that
they were outdoor shots with detail in the immediate foreground with other
elements in the far background/horizon, yet you shot them with at least three
different lenses of quite different focal lengths.  I wanted to ask, what
drives your choice of lens for a particular shot? (Assuming you have more than
one lens with you at the time).

Thanks,

Jeff
http://www.bluesviews.com