Canon_40D@yahoogroups.com

[Canon_40D] Re: Studio questions Lynne Sat Jan 30 05:00:07 2010

Thanks everyone, your answers tell me I am on track. I do plan on using natural
light when I can. Fingers crossed as I go before the board on Monday to see if
they approve my lease ( it is asmall business incubator)after that its time to
break out the CC and order some lights. more backdrops and jump in with both
feet. First few months will be learning time for me. Luckly the rent is so
cheap I dont have to worry about making money for some time.