DVD_Recorders@yahoogroups.com

Re: [DVD_Recorders] How good is this Machine? Beaumont Thu Apr 03 00:07:43 2008

I have a DMR ES10 Diga
You definitely need the remote for it to use it for anything other than
playback
The remote is Part number EUR7720KM0 which you can buy online at several
places (google it) or you may find one on Ebay I suppose

The operating instructions can be downloaded from Panasonics website in
the customer support / download section

The reviews when this model came out were very good - which was why I
bought it, I've not used it for TV recording though, only for copying
VHS to DVD which it does a good job of.

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/dvdpvr/0,39030416,39190094,00.htm

Beaumont