DVD_Recorders@yahoogroups.com

[DVD_Recorders] retired divorced redhead seeking some fun Mildrid Mon Dec 29 00:01:53 2008

Hi There I'm a divorced 50 something lady. I'm recently divorced and looking to
make the most the rest of my life. I would like to develop a casual
relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest
I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

I've got some photos and a webcam here

Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as
well. Thanks

http://yourfreepics.info/divorcedteacher/