DotNetDevelopment@googlegroups.com

[DotNetDevelopment] Custom tooltip in Listboxes ? S Wed Apr 13 21:00:10 2011

Hello all --

What I want to achieve is set a tooltip to each item in the listbox. I
have 5 listboxes which are populated at page load. Then clicking on
any item in any of the listboxes will repopulate the list box with
childnodes of the selected item. I would like to set a custom tooltip
to each item (selected or not) i.e. onMouseOver item I guess ?

Is this possible? If not what is the best possible thing that i can
achieve ?

Thanks,

- S