DynamicsGP@googlegroups.com

Re: [Dynamics GP:12003] Login failed for user 'BusinessPortalUser' Arunprasath Vaithiam Wed Jul 07 08:01:20 2010

the below article helps.

The following Microsoft Dynamics Knowledge Base article may of interest to
you.
 ArticleID: 859921.
Error message when you start Business Portal: 'Cannot open database
requested in login DYNAMICS. Login fails'
https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KbDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYMXTYYKSWTLKQNNOXVPZKWLLUXZWTSRSO
Arun.