E30@yahoogroups.com

Re: [E30Group] Re: M42 Cam Timing ??? Hani Thomas Fri Feb 03 02:05:15 2012

Speaking of tires it seems that for us running the stock wheels (14s) it is
slim
picking out there unless you want to put on Toyo RA1s (pricey) but great tire
and not too practical for the street.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
Hani
89-325i with stock wheels

________________________________
From: Gary Derian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, January 27, 2012 10:03:30 AM
Subject: Re: [E30Group] Re: M42 Cam Timing ???

Huh?  How can one have great weight balance, and no weight in the trunk at the
same time?  Weight balance helps both summer and winter driving.  Its all about
the tires.

BTW, what is the difference in weight balance between a 325i and a 318i?

Gary [likes fuel economy but doesn't like slow cars] Derian