E30@yahoogroups.com

[E30Group] Re: M42 Cam Timing ??? stockextra Fri Feb 03 02:05:55 2012

Not sure what the first part has to do with the price of spuds in idaho ... all
due respect.

The weight balance difference I refer to is not based on what is in the trunk,
rather on what's in the engine bay.

BTW, why are you asking me leading questions you clearly know the answer to
already?

Sorry, this just seems really left field to me.

I appreciate all your assistance and input, Gary, but um, I'm reading this like
you have some sort of bone to pick over my innocuous comment about the cars'
different turn-in characteristics.

Sorry, it's just something I noticed when I drove it.

Cheers,
d.hitchcock