E30@yahoogroups.com

Re: [E30Group] Re: Coolant mixture Allister Brown Mon Feb 13 20:00:19 2012

thermostat not openin?, i think all the hoses should be hot once it opens, a new heater core does wonders! .You can hear the switch mentioned with your head down in the location, turning the heat blend knob on and off produces a small click. It is an on off switch valve... just over half on the guage sounds a bit hot but thats perhaps a non issue at this point. i guess at this point you could even have the hoses backwards?? my free 2 cents)

On 13-Feb-12, at 8:30 PM, Ed MacVaugh wrote:

Have you checked the electric heater control valve to the left of the
trans tunnel above the gas pedal on a left hand drive car?