E30@yahoogroups.com

Re: [E30Group] 1990 Saloon indicator switch, steering wheel removal Ed MacVaugh Mon Feb 20 06:01:06 2012

I expect you have an airbag where the entire airbag rocks to actuate the
horn?

Two torx screws hold that assembly on from the rear.

You'll want the battery disconnected a hour before you try this, if
indeed you have an airbag.

E30 airbags in the US don't have anything in the center but a black
embossed roundel in the plastic cover, so perhaps yours is different?

Feel free to send a picture to me, we can certainly get that wheel off.

Ed