E30@yahoogroups.com

Re: [E30Group] 1990 Saloon indicator switch, steering wheel removal hillmanie Wed Feb 22 13:00:13 2012

Thanks Ed. No I definitely don't have an airbag.  Weren't std in Europe
(Ireland) at that time.  The centre is a sprung horn push. Will take a pic anon
but will have to email it tp you as Groups don't allow direct upload?
TT