Gmail-Users@googlegroups.com

[Gmail-Users] Re: Jump to Date on Calendar DEP/dodo Thu Jul 30 01:30:53 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Zack (Doc) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm going to push to the old standard... did you try clearing your cache and
> cookies.  Calendar is also affected by those, and IE is notorious for
> corrupting them.

I use CCleaner fairly regularly, so the answer is yes.

> I'm using those same two labs in Chrome and it's working fine there too.  I
> can't find anything on the calendar's help pages about a known issue on the
> labs, so I don't know if this is consistent with IE or not.  Alternately,
> you can test by using IE at home.  This will tell you if the problem always
> arises with IE or only at work.

It scares me, Doc, that I didn't think to do this myself.  (At least I
thought to try FF.)  I've just checked with IE8 at home--same problem.  Now
I will check with Chrome.  Turns out  "jump to date" works; "next event"
doesn't.  Interesting findings:  IE doesn't work for either feature, FF
works for both, and Chrome works for one.

Thank you for the suggestion, Doc.  I lucked out that you responded so
promptly.
--
~Dodo