Gmail-Users@googlegroups.com

[Gmail-Users] Re: Where did the themes go? Zack (Doc) Mon Aug 24 08:03:12 2009

I still have my theme, and can find no notices that they should be going
away.  Are you using a supported browser? <
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=112508>

--

Jeph Jacques <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/40492.html>  - "There are
two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through... There needs to