Gmail-Users@googlegroups.com

[Gmail-Users] Quick Links Robert E. Carneal Sun Feb 12 04:00:43 2012

*I have my Gmail all organized in folders.  I made some quick links so
could rapidly check a folder. I might have a folder for "Kathy" a couple
folders deep. Kathy might be in a "Carneal" folder, and the "Carneal"
folder was inside a "Family" folder. Nonetheless the quick link worked.*
*
*
*Recently though, the quick link is taking me to the TOP folder, if I click
on Kathy to go to Kathy's folder, it takes me the to Family folder instead.
 How may I correct this?
*

*Thank you.

**Robert*
*Genealogy without documentation is mythology! Always SOURCE your work.*