Gmail-Users@googlegroups.com

Re: [Gmail-Users] Quick Links Hilmy Hasanuddin Sun Feb 12 09:00:40 2012

This must be 3rd party application like Pegasus or Thunderbird since Google
Mail doesn't use the interface in folders system.

Are you using filters in the application?
Is that the quicklink you mentioned?
-----Original Message-----
From: "Robert  E. Carneal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:15:48
To: gmail-users<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Gmail-Users] Quick Links

*I have my Gmail all organized in folders.  I made some quick links so
could rapidly check a folder. I might have a folder for "Kathy" a couple
folders deep. Kathy might be in a "Carneal" folder, and the "Carneal"
folder was inside a "Family" folder. Nonetheless the quick link worked.*
*
*
*Recently though, the quick link is taking me to the TOP folder, if I click
on Kathy to go to Kathy's folder, it takes me the to Family folder instead.
 How may I correct this?
*

*Thank you.

**Robert*
*Genealogy without documentation is mythology! Always SOURCE your work.*