Gmail-Users@googlegroups.com

Re: [Gmail-Users] Quick Links Robert E. Carneal Mon Feb 13 17:00:28 2012

*cleared cache and deleted cookies.  No good. I ended up putting every
folder at the top level. I don't have anymore folders and sub-folders, and
again another sub-folder anymore.  Gmail may have stopped that for some
reason.*
*
*
*Thank you.

**Robert*
*Genealogy without documentation is mythology! Always SOURCE your work.*