Gmail-Users@googlegroups.com

Re: [Gmail-Users] Gmail sends off messages before they are completed DEP/Dodo Tue Feb 14 21:00:12 2012

Sarah, I didn't actually know I was pointing out an error on your part.  I
thought I might have been confused or misinformed, not unusual for
me.[?] Would you clarify what you mean by "extended shortcuts" and
"Gmail's
standard keyboard navigation"?  I am clear that disabling Gmail's keyboard
shortcuts will render those useless.  Is there a list somewhere of the
"extended shortcuts" that can be toggled on/off?  How do you turn them
on/off?  And are these used universally; that is, could I use them in, say,
my e-mail in Outlook at work?  Thanks.  *~Dodo*